1. HightstreetJacker.com operates a returns policy that allows you to return any item to us within 14 days of receipt/dispatch, provided the item being returned is in a saleable condition (as set out in clause 3) and provided you comply fully with all applicable clauses within the returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights or your right to cancel the contract under the UK Distance Selling Regulations
2. Cancellation of contract: HighstreetJacker complies fully with the UK’s Distance Selling regulations. You the consumer may cancel your contract with HighstreetJacker within the 7 day cooling off period, You must notify us in writing within 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods to cancel the contract. You may contact us by mail or email at the address found in clause 7.
If you have already received the items you must return all the items in your order to us in their original condition, you must take reasonable care of the products in the order you wish to cancel you can not use or wear them. Return your unused items in their original packaging, please follow our returns procedure as set out in clause 4.
3. Exemptions: Items must be returned to HighstreetJacker using our returns procedure as set out in clause 4, We may refuse to refund you if you return items outside the conditions set out in our delivery policy and if you do not follow our returns procedure as set out in clause 4. We reserve the right not to refund returned items that are not in their original and unused condition and are in suitable condition for resale (this does not affect your statutory rights). Items which are returned to us outside of our returns policy will be sent back to you at your expense, we will notify you in advance of any applicable charges. Refusal to accept delivery of the items will be seen as irreversible authority for us to dispose of your returned goods. Disposal is not and will not be an admission that we have failed to honour our obligation to you, and does not constitute an unlawful action against the goods.
4. Returns Procedure: If you want to return a product to us you must follow the procedure set out in this section. You must first notify us of your wish to return a product by sending an email to Highstreetjacker@outlook.com this email must come from the email address to which confirmation of your order was sent. The email must contain 3 pieces of information
Your order number, (you will find this on your delivery note or on your confirmation email).
The product code of the item/s that you wish to return, (you will find this on your delivery note or confirmation email).
The category of return to which your return belongs out of the following list.
A- Unwanted item. The item is no longer wanted and a refund is requested.
B- Exchange. The item is requested in a differing size.
C- Faulty. The item was damaged/faulty when received.
After the email is sent please click on ReturnsNote to download a returns note please print this, fill in the applicable categories and send to us with your returned goods.
When the email has been sent and the ReturnsNote has been filled in please repack your items. If possible oversticker the original packaging with the Return address found on your delivery note. If not then address suitable packaging to the postal address found clause 7.
When the item is repacked and addressed take it to Post Office Counters to send. Please note the cost of the postage for the return is the customers responsibility.
Important: You must obtain a receipt of postage from the Post Office, this will act as your proof of return. The returned item/s are the customers responsibility until they are received by us, we therefore suggest you use a service that insures the package for at least what the returned items are worth.
All items returned must be in the same condition as they were when they were delivered to you.
5. Refunds: If you cancel your contract with us within the 7 day cooling off period in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund you the full amount of your order including any delivery charges we charged you to send your order as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days of notification of cancellation of contract.
For refunds outside of the 7 day DSR, we will notify you by email when we have received the items returned by you, to inform you if you are entitled to a refund.
If the returned items are defective or returned within the 14 day returns period we will refund the amount paid for the item as soon as possible, in any case within the 30 days of the notification email sent by us to confirm your refund.
Items that are deemed to be faulty will entitle you to a full refund for the returned item/s plus the postage and packing charges charged by us.
HighstreetJacker will usually refund any money paid for the returned item/s in the same method used for your original order.
6. Exchanges: We are only able to offer exchanges of the same product in a different size.
On receiving the exchanged item within the 14 day exchange period; providing it is in its original condition and subject to stock levels, we will send you an email confirming the exchange and will send the item/s in the requested size with no extra charge for postage and packing. If we do not have the correct item for exchange we will notify you by email and refund you the amount paid for the item as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days of receipt of exchanged item/s .
7. Contact Details:
High Street Jacker Ltd.
42 High Street